· Galería Aina Nowack - Madrid
April - June, 2021
· Fundación Pons - Madrid
· Meninas Madrid Gallery - Paseo de Recoletos 37-41 - Madrid
Oct - Nov, 2019
· Centro de Exposiciones La Despernada - Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid
May 28th - June 30th, 2019
· Finalistas Premio BMW de Pintura
Casa de Vacas del Retiro
Nov 28th - Dec 30th
Ynot Studio - c/ Alfonso XII, 36. 2ºDcha
Oct 17th - Nov 4th, 2018
· Private showroom
c/ Serrano, Madrid
Permanent exhibition - visits under appointment
· Centro Cívico El Castillo - Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid, Spain
Dec 12 -21
· Benezra Gallery - Marbella, Spain
· Galerie Katapult - Basel, Switzerland
Sept 8th - Oct 15th
· Lavagnolli Gallery - Miami, USA
· Finalist's Exhibition Premio de Pintura BMW 2015
Casa de Vacas, Parque del Retiro - Madrid, Spain
· Pilares Gallery - Madrid, Spain
April 8 - 12
· Kreisler Gallery - Madrid, Spain
June 26th - July 26th
· OFF ART BRUSSELS - Brussels, Belgium
Brussels Contemporary Art Fair
· ARTSHOW BUSAN - Busan, South Korea
Busan Contemporary Art Fair
· Fundación José Ortega y Gasset - Gregorio Marañón - Madrid, Spain
· VAANDA - Madrid, Spain
· SIAP MADRID - Madrid, Spain
CC Moda Shopping
Finalist Premio BMW de Pintura
Selected as one of the 30th finalists at Premio de Pintura BMW
Winner of Ferrari World Design Contest: " Ferrari, New Concepts of the Myth"
Project: "FERRARI MILLECHILI"
· Ayuntamiento de Villanueva de la Cañada
· Also private collections in different countries:
Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Congo, Dubai, France, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA
Spanish artist Luis Agulló (1975), is a former Ferrari Concept Car designer. He also has completed a degree in business administration and management.
In 2005, he won the World Design Contest "Ferrari, New Concepts of the Myth". After this, he took part in the creation of the new "Ferrari Style Center" in Maranello, Italy.
While working as a concept car designer for Ferrari, he designed a number of prototypes for this prestigious brand.
Since 2007, he has been focused on his artistic exploration.
In 2018 he was selected as one of the 10 finalists at the "Premio BMW de Pintura", a prestigious painting prize that is yearly consigned by H.M. Queen Sofía. In 2015 he was already selected as one of the 30th finalists.
He has exhibited in prestigious art galleries in Basel, Miami and Madrid. His works have been published in different paper magazines and art catalogues and have been cover page of cultural magazines such as Revista de Occidente.