Spanish artist Luis Agulló is a former Ferrari Concept Car designer. After completing a degree in Business Administration and Management he studied Transportation Design in Turin obtaining a 10/10 in his final thesis project.
In 2005, he won the World Design Contest "Ferrari, New Concepts of the Myth". After this, he took part in the creation of the new "Ferrari Style Center" in Maranello, Italy. While working as a concept car designer for Ferrari, he was part of the young team and designed a number of prototypes for this prestigious brand.
Since 2007, he has been focused on his artistic exploration. In 2018 he was selected as one of the 10 finalists at the "Premio BMW de Pintura", a prestigious painting prize that is yearly consigned by H.M. Queen Sofía. In 2015 he was already selected as one of the 30th finalists.
He has exhibited in international art fairs such as Off Art Brussels and Bussan Art fair (South Korea) and in prestigious art galleries in Basel, Miami and Madrid and Marbella.
In 2019 his works have been published in different paper magazines and have been cover page of cultural magazines such as Revista de Occidente and art catalogues from institutional exhibitions.
Since 2021 he is part of the Cuenca’s Abstract Art Museum Archive.
· Juan March Collection
· Fundación Pons
· Fundación José Ortega y Gasset - Gregorio Marañón
· Ayuntamiento de Villanueva de la Cañada
· Also private collections in different countries:
Belgium, Brazil, Congo, Dubai, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, UK, and USA.
· SAM Art Fair - De la Bálgoma Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· Colectiva por Ucrania - Aina Nowack Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· Antik Passion Art Fair - IFEMA Madrid - De la Bálgoma Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· Antique and Chic Art Fair - De la Bálgoma Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· Flecha Art Fair - Bilbao
· “4x4” - Aina Nowack Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· “Pájaros” - Fundación Pons - Madrid, Spain
· “Sofía” - Meninas Madrid Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· "Metamorfosis" La Despernada Exhibiton Center - Ayuntamiento de Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid, Spain
· Finalist´s Exhibition Premio BMW de Pintura - Casa de Vacas del Retiro - Madrid, Spain
· "Orígenes" - Alfonso XII, 36 - Madrid, Spain
· “Orbits, Space Cities and Satellites” - Centro Cívico El Castillo - Madrid, Spain
· Benezra Gallery - Marbella, Spain
· “Skylines” - Galerie Katapult - Basel, Switzerland
· “Querencia” - Lavagnolli Gallery - Miami, USA
· Finalist's Exhibition Premio BMW de Pintura 2015 - Casa de Vacas, Parque del Retiro - Madrid, Spain
· “Querencia” Miguel Ángel Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· Kreisler Gallery - Madrid, Spain
· OFF ART BRUSSELS - Brussels, Belgium
· ARTSHOW BUSAN - Busan, South Korea
· “Cars and Pal-Art” - Fundación José Ortega y Gasset - Gregorio Marañón - Madrid, Spain
· “Cars” - VAANDA - Madrid, Spain
· SIAP MADRID - Madrid, Spain
Finalist Premio BMW de Pintura
Selected as one of the 30th finalists at Premio de Pintura BMW
Winner of Ferrari World Design Contest: " Ferrari, New Concepts of the Myth"
Project: "FERRARI MILLECHILI"